Friday 23 August 2013

WORK NOT IN PROGRESS!!





Well my week started off just fine, until my sewing machine decided to give up on me and play silly beggars!! After managing to fix it, or so I thought, I have now come to a complete standstill and think the only solution is to get an engineer to service/fix it for me. I managed to nearly complete 3 new Doctor Style bags, but as it's bank holiday this weekend, that will have to surfice which is SO annoying.

I have been doing a bit of research into colours for Autumn/Winter and came across this report from Pantone.

 
I love Autumn, it's my most favourite season and these colours are beautiful, especially the rich purple and the orange. I look forward to incorporating this colour palette into my new bags.

I will hopefully post some pictures of new zipper clutches over the next few days and wish you all a great weekend whatever you have planned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment